Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gabby's Going


This is the first night Gabby really took off walking!! She is such a ham. I happen to be reading to Kolby in the background so you can ignore that part :) I have been trying to get a video of Gabby walking on here for a good 2 weeks! She is much better at it now and is all over the place. Kolby and her still play their favorite little game...Kolby walks behind Gabby and when Gabby falls down, he falls down. Then they lay their and giggle for a couple seconds. They sometimes continue this pattern for a good 30 minutes which is music to my ears! It's hard sometimes to get them to play together. It seems like Kolby enjoys Gabby more now that she is mobile...but he does still close his bedroom door on her quite often :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE IT. She is soooo cute. She's really moving well- isn't it crazy how they can do that.

the Johnsons said...

she is one cute ham! :) and, i'm glad we can hear you and jon in the video- more please! ;)

Ashlee Liddell said...

Yay!!!! Video and a blog update! She is getting so big....I can't believe it!

Kellie said...

Yay Gabby! She is walking great. It was so nice getting to see your face and talk to you at Tay's Bday. Love you all!!

Lisa said...

Isn't that just the greatest sound-to hear your kids giggling together? It's honestly one of my favorite things to hear! :)

Lisa said...

WOW, she's walking so well- I can't believe it. Well, I can, but it's just so wierd because I've barely even met her. Time just goes so fast!