Friday, August 15, 2008

Friends at Last..




Okay, well most days they are friends :) On this particular day Kolby decided it was okay to sit next to Gabby in our new chair from IKEA!! I think heaven is going to be like IKEA maybe :) Well, we are enjoying our new chair to say the least. And everyday we enjoy these 2 little faces. Tuesday we started having my language tutor's sister come be their teacher. So while I have arabic lessons they get a little of their own. Well, Gabby sleeps through most of it (due to her morning nap). Kolby seems to be okay with it so far. But today he said, "Mommy, I can't talk b/c I am sick." I think he was really saying, "What is wrong with me that this girl can't understand me?!!" I know, it's kind of sad...well, I know my Mom is thinking that :) but I think that Kolby will pick it up quick. The other day I asked him, "Are you all done?" He said, "You mean 'akahow', Mom?" (which means all done in Arabic). I didn't even know he knew that word!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh Reasa, he IS going to pick up on Arabic SO fast! that is awesome, and I think it's great that they're already having lessons. Kolby is a stud, and I'm so glad he's going to be my future son in law! He and Teda will do so well together! :):) I love you and miss you friend!
Akahow for now!
Lisa