Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kyler is walking

Just yesterday out of the blue Kyler started taking 10 or more steps!! I am so happy! He will be 16 months in a few days (1/11) and I have been begging him to walk (well mostly my back is begging!). The funniest part is how motivated he is when his big bro and sis are cheering him on. They were SO excited for him and yelled, clapped, jumped around, danced...he was all smiles and kept walking to them over and over. Love that about having older siblings. Its so funny for me since I am the baby of 3 siblings. I can see myself in Kyler. "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! AREN'T I CUTE AND FUNNY AND PRECIOUS?!" I have some videos of Kyler (and tons of other things) but for some reason I can't get anything to upload so videos will have to wait till I figure out the problem..

2 comments:

Megan said...

How exciting! I was thinking about how I miss seeing you guys around here just the other day and I told Addison that you haven't posted in forever and that I hoped everything was going well. Sounds like it is!

Lisa said...

AWESOME! Yea Kyler!