Sunday, January 2, 2011

Engagement Party, Part 1

We kicked off our New Year here with our language teacher/good friend's engagement party...here she is waiting for her man to come!
Here he comes to claim his woman! He enters with his whole family and they are carrying gifts for the couple. There is lots of noise and its high energy! Our friend met her fiance through the American Embassy. A match made in heaven no lie. They both speak fluent English and though they are from here...much of the time I swear they are Americans. We could not be more thrilled for her to have been blessed w/ him. He has lived in America, works for the American Embassy and even lived w/ a pastor's family while in the states. And yes, don't be confused...this is only the engagement party!

Oh I have so many fun videos from this...so I have to figure out what is wrong w/ my blog or camera so I can upload them. More to come!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow...now that sounds like fun!