Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Off and On

I'm trying to think of how to describe our life these days. Here is one thing that is consistent!

Things that are OFF or ON around here:

1. The flipping water!

2. The heat, then wind, then heat, then wind (which leads to sweep the dust off the floor, sweep it again, and again...you get the point).

3. The air conditioner (it works, it doesn't, it works, it doesn't).

4. Our truck (it's in the shop, it's out, it's in, it's out...)

5. Gabby (sassy on, sassy off, sassy on, sassy off!)

6. Our brains and language learning (this is the first time I've taken an intensive language course. It's from June 15-30 and it's 3 hours/day. Jon will start his intensive June 29- July 24, 3 hrs/day. By the end of my 3 hours I can't see straight! Especially the days I have my other tutor for 2 hours.)

7. Our good attitudes. (We wonder where they go sometimes!)

8. The internet.

(Now for some happy ones!)

9. Our dryer and dishwasher! Yeah!! It's great to have them ON!!! What a HUGE blessing.

10. Isn't it nice that Jesus is always ON? :) It's just me that turns that one off! Humdullah (praise God)!

3 comments:

Erin said...

OK- I am laughing out loud about humdullah! Hang in there girl- Jesus is on your side :) Praying for you. Love- E

Anonymous said...

looove that Gabby is sassy! that was my favorite part ... keep it up girl! :) love you guys!

the Johnsons said...

Yea Boy! I didn't know yet- good thing i came back to read all your blogs, you crazy blogger ;) love it!