Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gabby's second birthday




We celebrated Gabriella's second birthday and our friend Kian's third birthday together one night (her bday was June 6). The kids played in the little baby pool we have and with water balloons. (Elianna, Kian, Kolby, Gabby, and Kaedren)

Yeah, I made that cake! Thanks to bettycrocker.com and my mom (who brought all the candy, cake mix, and frosting for it!). It's supposed to be a purse with a coin purse.

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles. This is my pregnant friend Susie (she is 5 weeks ahead of me...it's her first baby give me a break! I know I am bigger than her!) And also my good friend Veronica. Thought I would throw this picture in for a belly shot.

Okay for real I am done blogging now!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You look awesome! LOVE the cake,nice job, you could get paid to do cakes! HAPPY DAY to Gabby looks like she enjoyed it.

the Johnsons said...

yea! love the tummy pics- and you are so not too big. good job with the cake :)