Thursday, March 10, 2011

Swinging alone & haircuts...check.

On Thursday Kolby learned how to swing! I think he has been "swinging" for a long time alone but something just clicked and he was swinging so high!! His whole face was one big smile. This is what he said to me, "Mommy! I learned how to swing! God just gave me a push and then I just started pumping my legs and doing it all by myself! Daddy is going to be so proud of me!"
Kyler's first hair cut! Ok, so I really didn't want to cut it but it was making him mad (hair hanging in his eyes)...I took the first cut and handed the scissors off to Angie b/c she is braver than I...and does a better job! Before pic.
After pic. Well he started to get a little impatient so we just had to be done...but its really cute and he looks super grown up now. (There you go, Leanne!)
Angie cut Gabby Girl's hair too...just a trim.

Angie w/ the kids before our Arabic class on Thursday...after the fun haircuts and swinging. We are totally enjoying having our "Angie" back!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Enjoyed the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!

Erin said...

CUTE pictures! Love Gabby's smile- Emery is doing that a lot right now too. Kyler does look all grown-up!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at this pic of Gabby!! Love that girl, so cooperative for the camera. Wonder if you ever did that when you were little! LOVE YOU GUYS!! I should be sleeping but wanted to check in on my cute little African family :) BBBB