Sunday, February 20, 2011

In Bed

Well today I have been in bed almost all day w/ this darn cold turned into something living in my sinuses. Jon was so good to stay home today so I could try to get better before our busy week begins tomorrow. So since I am in bed, what better time to catch up on some blogs. I posted an update on each of the three little people that occupy most of my time. I also finished reading "Three Cups of Tea"...uh so good. Thanks Mickey for bringing it for us to read...a year ago! I am pretty sure I cried through at least half of it. If anyone is looking for a good down to earth reality story ab the Muslim world this is a great book to read. It's about Greg Mortenson's journey of starting schools for girls in Pakistan and Afghanistan...w/ an incredible message of promoting peace. Ok, must close my eyes before they pop out of my head. Look at me blogging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AW- thanks for mentioning me in your blog! It is nearing spring and the time I came to visit you, and I am flooded w/ memories of the wonderful time I had with you and the kiddos there! How things have changed for me... Remember our outings, and talks in bed... Thanks cous for being you- I love you! I wish I could be there with you again...