Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Litttle Groggy stories

24 hour little girl getaway for us...so fun to not have an agenda...well at least it was for me :) Thought I would throw the pics Ang took on my blog since I didn't take my camera.
Having coffee...Angie (always the one taking the photos!), Susie, Veronica, me, and our good friend Corrie.
Going to our hotel! Yes, we are super excited!

Yep, a little boy and little girl in there!!!!!! I think this pic she is 25 weeks. She looks so good!!!! Everyone is always asking to see pics of her so here they are.
On the way to find Kyler some antibiotics for this horrible spider bite on Wed, (it was a little stressful b/c it was a holiday) Kolby prays, "Dear Mom, I mean God, would you please help us find a store that is open so we can get medicine for Kyler. We believe in You, God! We know You can do it! You created everything in this world. Amen." Sure enough the Lord helped us find a pharmacy that was 1. open, 2. the woman spoke english, 3. they could order the antibiotic and we could pick it up at 5 p.m. (thanks so much for all your help, Aunt Cathy!!) This little guy is my spiritual giant these days. These are photos from Ang during kindergarten when it was 70 out and he felt the need to wear his coat, hat, and gloves!

This is one Ang took of Kyler playing during our language class. He is getting braver and might some day go into K & G's class room w/their teacher Rautha! Yesterday he actually went in and played for a little while w/out making a fuss....then Rautha brings him in and says, "oops, sorry, I thought he crawled in here w/you guys but he was out in the office...." He had crawled out into the office area and pulled all of the papers off the desk and out of the drawers. Sorry Nedra!!

No comments: