Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where do they come up with this stuff?

I am sure everyone has some great conversations and stories that could be shared about what your kids have said...for real, I just can't believe how creative their little minds can be! Here is a conversation that has been going on in the Grogg house these days. There are many more but for some reason I can't find the time or energy to be a good blogger these days!

Jon: Who am I?
Kolby: The king.
Jon: Who is Mommy?
Kolby: The queen.
Jon: Who are you?
Kolby: The prince.
Jon: Who is Gabby?
Kolby: The farmer.

His true colors about his sister I guess! :)

6 comments:

The Schinella 6 said...

Does that mean your pregnant? When are you going to call me?! Boohoo for me....

Anonymous said...

i love this story ... :)

Erin said...

Oh- what a good one. It makes me smile :) Hee Hee Hee

Bosse Posse said...

... farmer. That is awesome. So, I take it Colby hasn't read too many girly princess stories lately? I don't think Jon would have a problem with him reading just a few, do you? :)

Justin and Veronica Aichele said...

Too funny!! Gabby is way more than a farmer in that kingdom. More like the joker. :). But a beautiful one at that.

Anonymous said...

ok, mom and i really laughed out loud this time! they're hilarious!!
becky