Saturday, October 4, 2008

Priceless Presents






Top 10 Priceless Presents given to me in the last several weeks:

1. Seeing your children run to their grandparents in the airport.
2. A mug signed by my priceless friends.
3. Two weeks of having family around.
4. Having the internet/phone at my fingertips again (uh, pure TORTURE when it's gone...hence why many of you haven't heard from me in 2 weeks).
5. The sea.
6. Sounds a little shallow but sorry, it's true...new things from America (from clothes to stuff for the kids to detoxes :) ).
7. RESTURANTS being opened after a LONG month of Ramadan.
8. Knowing we are loved and cared for by so many people.
9. Actually being able to rest when I am sick (thanks to Bruce, Lorie, and Jon).
10. Having a group of women here to do a bible study with.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I am such a sap. I started crying at number one and haven't stopped :) I'm so glad you had an amazing time. Sorry you were sick. Love you lots and lots and lots.

Angie said...

aww I love the video at the airport! miss you!

The Malloy Family said...

Oh good! I'm not the only one who was crying!!! That video killed me!So glad to hear that you guys are doing well!

the Johnsons said...

ahh, precious. i wondered where you went- glad you're back!!! i know, i gotta update here soon. miss you too friend(s)... still saying we need to plan a trip... ;)

Bosse Posse said...

Erin, you're not the only sap, I got tears in my eyes too. I love catching up on what you're doing ... French Wal-Mart to sheep in streets. I hope you have a good visit with the fam.

Lisa said...

That is one of the most precious videos I've seriously ever seen, Reasa. I'm tearing up too. I was just picturing how amazing that must've felt for Lori to have Kolby run up to her like that- I'll bet words couldn't describe... I'm crying even more now just thinking about what I just watched! What a great blog post Reasa- this is what is important. Those are priceless presents you put down. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I love you!
-Lisa