Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funny things...

The last 2 days the kids have been cracking me up with some of the things they have said. I wish I could remember them all...but these are the ones I can remember.

Today I asked Kolby to do something (can't remember what it was but I know I asked him to do something like wash his hands or put something away). It's the first time he's ever used this word on me!

Me: Kolby, it's time to...

Kolby: I will IMMEDIATELY after I do this...(with a fierce look in his eye, like "Wait patiently, Mother, I am working on it!'")

Coming back from our visa trip we were having breakfast in the airport. Gabby points to the "painted" lady sitting beside us (I think she is not used to make up since her mother never wears it!)...
Gabby: "Look at that little girl (an old woman), she has purple eyes! (eyeshadow)"

And then again when we went to buy a pack of gum, Gabby points right at this older man and says, "Look at that little boy, he...."

Kolby is on this kick where he only likes a FEW people. He likes me (yeah I made the list!), Kyler, Marty (yes, the stuffed animal Marty that lives in America with Nana from the Madagascar movie), and Taylor (his cousin). When you ask him why he likes these people he says, "B/c they all smell like cookies," or "B/c they taste like jello."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

that is AWESOME. Look at you, you little blogger! You've been blogging a ton, and I love it! Love you friend,
Lisa