Friday, January 23, 2009

Small things that make me laugh

Recently, Kolby was singing this high pitched super annoying, "AHHHHH LAAA HAHHALLAA..."

I respond: Kolby! Stop that! What are you doing?!

His response: I'm the mosque.

Tonight Kolby & Gabby were taking a bath. I heard Kolby say, "Oh Gabby!! You are in trouble now!"

Jon walks into the bathroom. Kolby says, "Oh Daddy, Gabby is in trouble now! She hit me!"

The revenge of the little sister is starting to come out. And the correction of the 4 year old is shining through.

Gabby currently has a cold. Yesterday Jon sucked her boogers out a couple of times...which of course she hates, what kid doesn't?! Later that night I was sitting in Gabby's room with her while she got out all her dolls. She asked very nicely for the nose sucker (please in sign language), laid her doll on the floor, got a diaper rag & spread it out beside her, held the doll down, and shoved the nose sucker at it...but for some reason she shoved it in it's ears, not it's nose! Next she wanted to put baby vicks rub on the doll's chest and back...I tried to teach her that we could pretend to do it but that she couldn't have the actual vicks. Well, that was the end of that play time :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I'm rolling. I LOVE IT. It's the mosque- that's just too funny on so many levels. Thanks for the smiles. My crows feet don't like you, but I do!

Anonymous said...

is it sad that my child actually loves the nose sucker? everytime i do it, which has been a lot recently due to the cold weather, he just laughs and trys to eat the end of it! gross i know! anyway, caeden just loves it!
your kids are hilarious...
love you friend!

jamie :)

the Johnsons said...

reasa- i feel like i'm reading the family circus or some comic when i read your blog, hehehe! i loved the part about the dolls because everly does similar stuff. she will pick up every doll and say "poo poo?" and smell all their behinds and nod her head like they need to be changed. now i just agree with her or say no they didn't poo poo. she likes to medicate herself, and tries to do the nose plunger, as we call it, herself. hahaha. i need to lock her diaper cream away cause it's her favorite and the other day she had it all over! ;)

Lisa said...

AWESOME! that mosque one is too funny. oh reasa, you keep things fun! :) love you,
lisa

Jon and Sally said...

Reasa!
Can I tell you that I think about you ALL the time? Can I tell you that I pr for you THAT often!!?
I miss you tons girl. I miss walking, talking, sharing, and pouring out discontentment!! And of course I miss you inviting me in for a cup of water so I can stay half the day and chat!
And Jude asked for Kolby today!!! Yea!! :0) It was precious!
We love you and miss you!!!!
Sally

Anonymous said...

reasa, i laughed out loud at kolby's mosque imitation. can you record that for me please? hi-larious! i can just hear it now....
love you! becky
ps sorry about the rats, gross.